Piggy Riches is a video slot game created by NetEnt. It features 15 paylines and the richest pigs in history. It is also a luxury and animal themed game with loads of fun on offer. The overall design is colourful, crowded and lavish, the game’s reels are enclosed in pure gold. On each side, you get to see the line markers holding tempting wads of money. On the left, you get to see the logo, a piggy bank colored in gold and deep purple.
Notable among the symbols are the lord and lady pigs, you also get to see the car keys styled like Rolls Royce. Other symbols include; the letters J, K, Q, A as well as 10, credit cards, a purse with money, gold and a pile of jewellery. The only symbols that are animated on the slot are the swine creatures. Other symbols just give out a flash when they are part of a win. The tune that comes with each win is cartoon-like, typical of what you can possibly see in a Tom and Jerry animation, the free spins have a quieter sound. Most part of the screen is in olive green color giving it a refined touch.
Piggy Riches: How to Place a Bet
The minimum bet you can find on this slot is 0.01 which is just right for gamers on a low budget. It can accelerate up to 0.50 in coin value, but just bear in mind that you will win more if you increase your bet. A total of fifteen paylines are at your disposal, and a choice of ten bet levels are available. The bet level dictates the number of coins you wish to apply per active payline.
Piggy Riches: Gameplay
NetEnt has assigned the major role in this slot game to a couple of pigs; both male and female. The game’s wild is depicted by the lord pig sporting a top hat and a three times multiplier to complete several wins. On the other hand, the scatter is represented by the glamorous lady pig which activates the free spin bonus. In one form or the other, all symbols represent cash capped by the bags of gold as well as gems with the dollar signs on them. Their worth is 2,000 coins for five landing on any of the 15 win-lines. For four, you will get 300 coins, three affords you 25 coins, and five coins come as a result of two.
Next is the Gold credit cards, just for five, 1000 coins will be yours. Car keys give 750, at 400, you will get a purse full of notes. What is obtainable at 200 is a piggy bank grinning from ear to ear. In the gameplay, you will also find the playing card symbols, ace down to 10 which are all bedecked in gold, fur as well as gems.
Lady Pig comes complete with a gift box, pink in color and beautifully wrapped with red ribbons which she strokes anytime she is part of a win. She is not restricted to the win lines as the scatter. Alternatively, she gives a payout of multiple of your entire wager amount, and this depends on how many are present on the reels. Two times your wager will be yours for two anywhere in view. For three, four times your bet is on offer. Four affords you 15 times your bet and the complete five will give a whopping 100 times your wager.
The free spins game gets activated by hitting three scatters or more. Prior to this, all the game’s scatters show a combo of multipliers up to 6 times in addition to free spins that go up to 28. Your choice lies between more spins with greater multiplier and more spins sporting a lesser multiplier, but the outcome should be the same in the long-term. Just like in the base game, hitting scatters during the spins gives an extra free spin, a countdown takes place in the central reels between spins. Big wins are possible with a combination of free spin multiplier and wild multipliers.
Piggy Riches: Game Buttons
NetEnt fortified Piggy Riches with a plethora of game buttons like;
- Autoplay Button - This aid in setting your desired rounds of play automatically, you can also determine when it stops.
- The Coin Value Button - This is used to adjust your coin value.
- Spin Button - This sets the reels in motion, and the stop spin option allows you to stop the spinning reels.
- The Paytable Button - This reveals a new screen complete with winning combos, their accompanying payouts as well as a summary of all wins.
- The Bet Level Button - With this, you set the number of coins you desire to bet for each win line.
- The Bet Line - Use this to set the number of win lines you want to trigger.
Piggy Riches: Payouts
Different payouts come from different symbols;
- The Bag with the dollar sign - this pays five coins with two symbols, 25 coins with three symbols, 300 coins comes from four symbols and five symbols will pay a whopping 2,000 coins.
- The Gold Card Symbol - This gives a payout of 25 coins with three symbols, 150 coins comes as a result of four symbols, and five symbols give a win of 1,000 coins.
- The Key - This pays out two coins for three keys, for four keys, you will get 125 coins, and five coins will afford you a total of 750 coins.
- The Purse with cash - pays 20 coins for three symbols, for four symbols, it pays 75 coins, five gives you 400 coins.
- The Pink Piggy Bank - This gives 15 coins for three symbols, for four symbols, it pays out 75 coins, and for five symbols, a player collects 200.
- The letters and number ten offer lower wins but the max payout on this slot is 360,000 coins.